Millar & Mixon, LLC get results in Georgia motorcycle accident cases! Bruce R. Millar obtained a judgment of $25 Million dollars for a motorcycle accident client who was paralyzed when he struck an improperly marked barrier. This is just one of our large motorcycle accident case results.
We know what you are worried about:
- A family member was injured or killed on their motorcycle – what happens now?
- Who pays for my medical bills?
- Who is going to pay for my pain, my lost pay and my bike?
- The at-fault driver is trying to blame me! Do I still have a case?
- Some people don’t like (or understand) motorcycle riders, will that hurt my case?
What should you do if injured in a motorcycle accident? click here
You need protection. Impacts that may be minor to a car or truck can be catastrophic to motorcyclists. Insurance companies will begin to investigate your case immediately. Ultimately, you may need to prove your claim in a court of law – and some Jurors don’t like or understand motorcycle riders. If you want to level the playing-field, we have the experience and the passion to help.
Motorcycle riders face unique dangers.
Motorcycle accidents often involve injuries that are far more serious than the average fender-bender, meaning that motorcycle accident cases can be large (and expensive) cases. Millar & Mixon represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that our fee is paid based upon a percentage of the money recovered for you. You pay no money up front. Our consultations are free, and if we do not recover any money for you, you are not charged for any of the professional time spent on your case.
We are experienced in handling cases that involve paralysis, brain injuries, broken bones, back and neck injuries, and internal injuries.
How are motorcycle accidents different than car and truck accidents?
Even if you are the innocent victim of a motor-vehicle accident, you must still prove your case. This can be even more difficult when a motorcycle is involved. We have found that in the majority of motorcycle-motor vehicle accidents, the driver of the other vehicle did not see or properly judge the distance or speed of the motorcycle or a dangerous or hidden roadway hazard caused the accident. We know how to prove your motorcycle injury case.
Why Millar & Mixon for my motorcycle injury case?
We are experienced trial lawyers. From the time we accept your case, our lawyers work to prepare your case as if it is going to trial. By immediately and aggressively investigating and preparing, we increase the chances of settlement. We also work with a team of experienced experts and specialists in the field of accident reconstruction and visibility (conspicuousness) of danger. Because we have conducted many reconstructions and jury trials, insurance companies know that if your case does not settle, they may face us in court.
You need a law firm with experience in handling motorcycle accident cases:
We have handled many cases involving motorcycle accident injuries. Our firm has the experience and resources necessary to help you prove your damages and obtain a fair settlement or judgment. Millar & Mixon employs qualified accident reconstruction experts and investigators, most with many years of law-enforcement experience.
Free consultation. No recovery, no fee.
Motorcycle accidents can change your life – Millar & Mixon does not charge for meeting with you and for evaluating your case. If we accept your case, most likely we will represent you on a contingent fee, meaning that there is no attorney fee unless we recover money for you.
Motorcycle Accident Resources:
- The American Motorcycle Association A member organization pursuing, protecting and promoting the interests of motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Bikers’ Rights Online Devoted to motorcycle riders’ rights, this site includes articles, studies, and a Helmet Law Review searchable by state.
- The Hurt Report: Motorcycle Accident Cause Factors and Identification of Countermeasures A groundbreaking and influential 1981 study of factors that cause motorcycle accidents and injuries.
- Georgia State Motorcycle Laws A directory of State Motorcycle Laws in Georgia and across the United States.