Recent Posts From Our Blog
- How to Recognize a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Motorcycle Helmets Reduce Injuries and Save Lives
- Bad Tires Pose Danger on Roads
- Pedestrian Injured by Fall on Two-Tier Sidewalk Can Sue City
- New Year’s Resolutions to be Safer Drivers in 2015
- Most Car Crashes Can Be Prevented
$25 Million Dollar Judgment
Bruce R. Millar obtained a $25 Million Judgment for a client who was seri- ously injured in a motorcycle crash.
$7 Million Bench Trial Verdict
Bruce Millar achieved a $7,000,000.00 (Seven-Million Dollar) Bench Trial verdict against a former Dekalb County Police Officer who wrongfully shot and killed our client, an un-armed resident of Decatur, Georgia.
$1.9 Million Settlement
In 2004 Bruce R. Millar achieved a structured settlement worth over $1.9 million for children of a man killed due to negligent security.
Obtained a settlement for the policy limits of $1,000,000.00 for a trucking accident where the client was broadsided by a concrete mixing truck.
from medical negligence case. (confidential settlement).