Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Safety Seats Save Children’s Lives
- Georgia Appeals Court: Police Report Admissible, MARTA Accident Case Should Go to Trial
- Drowsy Driving: A Common Cause of Car Crashes
- Car Accident Injuries
- Woman Injured in Elevator Trip-and-Fall Entitled to Jury Trial
- Jury: Johnson & Johnson Failed to Warn About The Side Effects of Risperdal
$25 Million Dollar Judgment
Bruce R. Millar obtained a $25 Million Judgment for a client who was seri- ously injured in a motorcycle crash.
$7 Million Bench Trial Verdict
Bruce Millar achieved a $7,000,000.00 (Seven-Million Dollar) Bench Trial verdict against a former Dekalb County Police Officer who wrongfully shot and killed our client, an un-armed resident of Decatur, Georgia.
$1.9 Million Settlement
In 2004 Bruce R. Millar achieved a structured settlement worth over $1.9 million for children of a man killed due to negligent security.
Obtained a settlement for the policy limits of $1,000,000.00 for a trucking accident where the client was broadsided by a concrete mixing truck.
from medical negligence case. (confidential settlement).