Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Older Drivers Safer Now Than Past Generations
- “Buzzed” Driving Still Potentially Deadly
- Driving With Your Pet? How Fido Could Cause a Serious Accident
- Truckers Complain of New Monitoring Systems, But Safety Benefits are Clear
- Helping Your Child Prevent a Dog Attack
- 3.8 Million Graco Car Seats Recalled Over Dangers
What is the first step?
We will notify the other party’s insurance company that you have retained us as your attorneys. A letter will be sent to all of the doctors and hospitals involved in your case.
Who do I talk to?
Do not talk about your case with anyone except this office and your doctor. If your own insurance company wants to talk about your case before they pay your medical bills, please refer them to our office so that arrangements can be made to have your statement taken in the presence of your attorney.
Who covers my medical payments?
While your case is pending against the insurance company of the party that caused the injury, we frequently arrange to have your medical bills, and sometimes your lost wages, paid by another insurance company.
How Much Money Will I Get?
It is impossible for us to tell how much money, if any, you will receive in connection with your case. In cases of serious injury, the ultimate recovery can sometimes be related to the amount of insurance coverage available.