Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Court: Jury Should Hear Slip-and-Fall Claim Even Though Injured Woman Unsure What Caused Her Fall
- Passenger Injured in Violent Car Accident Can Sue for Watching Friend Die
- The Top 15 Causes of Car Accidents in Atlanta
- Jurors’ Use of Cell Phones Can Overturn Verdict
- Atlanta Drivers Rank Among Nation’s Most Dangerous
- What to Do If You Are Hit By an Out-of-State Driver
$25 Million Dollar Judgment
Bruce R. Millar obtained a $25 Million Judgment for a client who was seri- ously injured in a motorcycle crash.
$7 Million Bench Trial Verdict
Bruce Millar achieved a $7,000,000.00 (Seven-Million Dollar) Bench Trial verdict against a former Dekalb County Police Officer who wrongfully shot and killed our client, an un-armed resident of Decatur, Georgia.
$1.9 Million Settlement
In 2004 Bruce R. Millar achieved a structured settlement worth over $1.9 million for children of a man killed due to negligent security.
Obtained a settlement for the policy limits of $1,000,000.00 for a trucking accident where the client was broadsided by a concrete mixing truck.
from medical negligence case. (confidential settlement).